I just imported a bunch of old posts from my old Wordpress blog. Pelican has a pretty spiffy import facility that builds on pandoc to convert a wordpress export to the appropriate rst files to create pelican posts. Comments have been lost in the process, but I wanted to keep my stuff in one place. There are a few posts that I haven't brought over yet, and there might be some formatting issues that I still need to work out. In the meantime, here are some links to the new/old material.
- Getting django-south working with gis models -- December 14, 2009
- Iterators and iterables clarified -- February 25, 2010
- Submitting links via POST using jQuery -- September 22, 2010
- Gwibber is... -- November 24, 2010
- Psycopg2 has a web site? Sweet! -- March 3, 2011
- Don't waste your iterators -- August 28, 2011